1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Rehttp://www.maoyt.com/test/ethernetsfpmodule.com/photo/cm20020663-maoyt.jpgception desk Samples and Certificates Display area Office Staff Meeting Room Meeting Room Office Working District Office Working District General Manager's Office
Not only produce high quality products, ETU-Link Technology also promise the following service:
1. Providing proved inspection report for the products when delivery.
2. Providing product specification and detailed test report;
3. One year warranty. three monthes free exchange and one year free repairing.
4. Must reply within 24 hours after receiving customers’notice of quality problems.
5. Regularly survey,collect quality improvement suggestion from customers.
Our continual pursuit is to win your moving! Any more questions, please feel free to contact us. We are always here of your service.
ETU-Link Technology's RMA procedure
Definition of defective products
DOA (Defect on Arrival)
Defect occurs within three months of purchase
IRMA (In warranty of return merchandise authorization)
Defect occurs after three months of purchase and before the warranty has expired.
ORMA (Out of warranty return merchandise authorization)
Defect occurs after the warranty has expired
The above terms are determined by the purchase date on the invoice up to the time the product is returned to the ETU-Link Technology.
ETU-Link's repair service procedure is as follows:
1. Fill out an “RMA request form” and send it by fax or email to the corresponding RMA person and ETU-Link's sales representative to obtain an RMA NO.
2. In order to avoid equipment damage, please be sure to properly packaging the return product and through the formal logistics carriers. ETU-Link's RMA center will check your product within half day of its arrival.
3. If the product is damaged or there is some inconsistency with the “RMA request form” description, ETU-Link will contact and confirm the status with the customer before proceeding.
4. After return the defective product please retained the receive proof certificates for the future reference
5. Use customer’s carrier A/C to send RMA product to ETU-Link, Use ETU-Link's carrier A/C to send back the replacement or repaired products, or customer pay the shipping charge.
6. If you need a defective product to be replaced rather than wait for the defective product to be repaired, this must notify ETU-Link sales representative and corresponding RMA person. Only DOA products will be replaced as long as products are in stock.
7. The customer will be charged for repairs if: ORMA terms apply, and IRMA or DOA terms apply if ETU-Link's repair engineer determined the defect was casused by abuse, misuse or unauthorized repair.
About the RMA form information fill notes
In order to effectively detect and repair faulty equipment and ensure product quality, ETU-Link with special emphasis on: when you submit PMA application, please fill out “RMA request form” with accurate product fault information. If you provide accurate information or instructions on more detailed, ETU-Link will work more effective and return you soon. The repair engineer will repair the defect as described by the client. The product will also be tested to ensure it is in proper working order. If no additional problem are detected, ETU-Link will notify the customer. Thanks for your help and support for ETU-Link Technology. If you have any questions , please email ETU-Link or call the customer service center.
ETU-Link Technology RMA center
Contact Person: Mr. Mark Xiao
Tel: +86 0755 2328 4603